Heartbreak - Just one of those things!

Broken heart is something which we can share but experience alone.Heartbreak is when you feel like your heart is sinking and breaking into pieces. Isn't it the worst feeling where  you cannot do anything other than being silent? You feel nothing! You feel like crying but you can't. We all might have faced this for someone for days. 

Fact is that you become colder than ice. I wonder how a person can change your life. We give all our love but they don't give it back. The eventually the person who first used make butterflies flutter in my stomach now makes me feel like I have  bees stung in my heart. Then you realise that he is not the one whom you loved.

 It's not that I regret the time I have spent with him it's the memories which pull me back to the time we were together. They hurt me bad, it's like a bullet which passes straight through my heart. What can be more worst where you cover all your scars just by smiling and laughing pretending like it's all good but deep down only you know what you are going through. Yes I do miss him because at I loved him more than anything and more than anyone. 

It's like that you're drowning into memories. Staying up till late listening to those sad songs lying on bed hoping things go right but they don't. People tell me time will heal everything. Our scars are never healed it's just that with time we get used to it. Just like bandages heal our wounds. Why can't our hearts be happy like before?

And at times I wish I could go back to the time when I was a little girl where knees where easier to fix than a broken heart. Just like everything this is a small phase of life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Self-Love Manifesto

Breaking Chains: The Liberation of Closure

What’s Completely Normal in Therapy: Embracing the Messiness of Healing