SHOOTING STARS AND SECRET WISHES

(Creative Writing)


 Stars.Aren't they pretty ? They look soo pretty in the sky.So beautiful soo heavenly.I wish I could live among them.I wish I could have them in my room.They brighten up the sky with light and they drive away the darkness with they light.It is said that some stars fulfill our wishes they are known as the shooting stars.Every night when we used to sit near the window silently gazing at sky with the stars like diamonds.We felt some kind of connection actually what we felt was togetherness.I always wanted her to talk.I always use to wish she could talk to me.As it is a belief that shooting stars fulfilled the wishes.The shooting star that night made the sky look extraordinary.The sky looked magical.The shooting star prettiest of all the stars.And i wish upon the shooting star.I closed my eyes and wished  that she could once talk to me.The wish was granted.It was the best day of my life one of the best night.The night when she talked to me.It was my dog who finally talked once to me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Self-Love Manifesto

Breaking Chains: The Liberation of Closure

What’s Completely Normal in Therapy: Embracing the Messiness of Healing